Apple MacBook Pro
This Apple MacBook Pro with Retina display 16 inch model is a high quality, photo real model that will enhance detail and realism to any of your rendering projects. The model has a fully textured, detailed design that allows for close-up renders, and was originally modeled in Cinema 4D R21 and rendered with Corona.
3D model of an Apple MacBook Pro 16-inch 2019.
Great for use in on-air television broadcast graphics.
– detailed enough for close-up renders
– the geometry of the model was created very neatly
– there are no n-gons or triangles
– the model is ready for use with or without subdivision surface
Objects, Materials and Textures:
– All materials are created with Corona v5.
– All objects have been uv unwrapped using Rizom UV
– The camera is not modeled, but is instead a texture.
– The speaker grills are not modeled. They are a material created using a standard C4D Tile Shader.
– The Torx screws used on the bottom are objects pulled from the Content Browser.
Organization of scene:
– all objects and materials names in scene are appropriated
– real world size (system units – mm)
– coordinates of location of the model in space (x0, y0, z0)
– does not contain extraneous or hidden objects (lights, cameras, shapes etc.)
– original file format – Cinema 4D R21 + Corona
– 3ds, obj, fbx (Multi Format)
– all previews rendered Cinema 4D + Corona
– the model is completely ready for use visualization in Cinema 4D + Corona